There are some fantastic (and FREE!) Marketing, Design, Social Media and Fundraising training resources available online for nonprofit organizations.
Here are some of my favorite sites:
- Bloomerang – Fundraising webinars, templates, weekly podcasts and more
- Nonprofit PRO – Webinars, news, articles and blogs
- Guidestar – Blog posts covering nonprofit news and best practices
- Wild Apricot – Blog, articles and webinars
- Nonprofit AF – This humorous look at the nonprofit world is of my favorite blogs!
- 501 Commons – Nonprofit resource directory, training and best practices
- Techsoup – Webinars and technical training resources
- Smartcause Digital – Nonprofit web design training and resources
- Classy – Fundraising videos, webinars, podcasts, articles, worksheets and resources guides
- Firespring – Marketing and web design webinars and other resources
- Network for Good – Webinars, Facebook networking group, templates and fundraising guides
- Marketo – Great webinar topics including marketing analytics and campaign management
- VolunteerMatch – Volunteer engagement webinars and articles
- Whole Whale – Webinars covering marketing, search engine optimization and other technical topics
- Nonprofit Tech for Good – Fundraising and social media blog and webinars
- Social Sprout – Social media webinars
- Sanford Institute of Philanthropy – Fundraising webinars (and free in-person workshops at City University)
- ASPCApro – Animal welfare webinars, resources and online courses
- Best Friends Network Partners – Animal welfare webinars, presentations, best practices and other resources
- Hearts Speak – Marketing, social media and photography tools for animal shelter staff and volunteers
- Maddie’s Public Library – Webinars, articles, recorded presentations and online classes.
- Global Federation of Animal Sanctuaries – Fundraising, animal care and nonprofit management webinars